THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ariase GM APP

2 posters

Go down

Ariase GM APP Empty Ariase GM APP

Post  Ariase Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 am

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
Ariase

2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
Im 18, Im Male

3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
Started Playing WoW 2 Years ago, the The Day of This Posting ( 1-31-10 )

4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
United States, Michigan, (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5. How many hours a day can you GM?
Probally 4 PM - 12 PM Every-Day

6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
Preferably High-Rate, But i would be willing to Work on Whatever Realm i am Needed on.

7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
Yes, Soulrender-6 Months Ago- for 5 Months, Owned my Own Server-1 year-1 year.

8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
To Help Out Players With In-Game Problems and Make sure the Rules of the Server are Up-Held,

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
Pretty Much Everytime, My sister Brings Home kids Sometimes so i would Prefer not to use it then but i cant Regardless Everytime

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
Depends My Opinion Probally .GM ON Because it will stop spam and help you, help those with Tickets

11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
Because the Server Seems as though it would be a good place to meet people and Help with anything i possibly Can Which if Accepted is what i intend on doing.

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
Well, Depending on if there was a Built in Trainer or Not i would Remove the Spell even if they dont have it and Reteach it to them as long as its not in the Vendor or they do not have it.

13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
Question how it was Stolen, and Make a Decision From there based on how the Process should go.

14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
Contact another Gm or Admin to help assess the Situation and See what they have ti say on the ordeal.

15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
I would Remove the Spell and Re-Train them it, if the problem would not be fixed by this i would Report it the Dev or Admin and Have them See what they can do to fix it, But only if the problem is out of my Hands.

If you feel there is anything about you that we should know about or have any other skills you feel would have an impact on our decision of whether or not to hire you, please feel free to list that information here..

My only skills are i know a very Wide Knowledge Base about World of Warcraft, and if i dont know Something im willing to Learn.
Im a Quick Learner.
Nothing Stops me from trying to get a Job Done.

Ariase

Back to top Go down

Ariase GM APP Empty Re: Ariase GM APP

Post  Admin Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Thank you for your interest in this position, but your application has been denied at this time for the following reasons:

1. Please check to be sure of your time zone. Michigan, USA is not in the Pacific Time Zone.
2. You did not answer number 8 completely. There should be 3 answers, not 2.
3. Please re-think your answer to number 15.

Please wait for at least 30 days before re-applying. Thank you again for your interest in helping on our server.

~ Admin Shaggy ~

Admin
Admin

https://thcwow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum