THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derek's Gm App.

2 posters

Go down

Derek's Gm App. Empty Derek's Gm App.

Post  Dereku Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:04 pm

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
(Im downloading the wow, but the name will be "Dereku")

2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
Im 15, im not a girl, im a Man xD

3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
Im start to play wow some years ago, I was in others server, some of then managed by Roy.

4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
Im in Argentina, the time is -3:00 Gtm

5. How many hours a day can you GM?
3-9 Hours per day

6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
Im applying for all realms.

7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
I been Gm of:
Requiem Wow: 1-2 month
Xplicit Wow: 1-2 Month

8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
Take care of the users problems.
Prevent problems between users.
Enforce Rules

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
Yes i have it functionally

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
/appear, To go faster to the user with problems

11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
I want to be Gm becouse i know what is have a problem, a problem that can not solve it yourself.
I want to help the users with them, make the game more enjoyable and thus bring more people to the server ^^.

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
I´ll check his level and class, after i´ll ask a ADM for it, if he/she sais "Go ehead" i´ll bring them back.

13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
I´ll ask a adm if i can bring that item back.

14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
Call a Adm or a Dev. if it necessary for a code work.

15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
"Bro, u are a druid, u dont have a sunder armor, check better the name."

If you feel there is anything about you that we should know about or have any other skills you feel would have an impact on our decision of whether or not to hire you, please feel free to list that information here.

Well, m name is Derek, i work with roy before like Gm - head gm of 1 realm. Im have a strange humor and i can be helpfull and sometimes I do a bit of a disaster inadvertently. But more than that im interest to help the users and other gms who are new in the work.
Dereku
Dereku

http://www.greypunkrock.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Derek's Gm App. Empty Re: Derek's Gm App.

Post  Admin Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Thank you for applying for this position. We would like to welcome you back to our staff, Derek!
Glad to see you, my friend!

~ Shaggy ~

Admin
Admin

https://thcwow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum