THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spank's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Spank's GM App Empty Spank's GM App

Post  Peperz267 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:20 pm

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
Spankthetank
2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
16, and im a guy.
3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
I started playing WoW in 2004, and I just heard about THC like today
4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
Minnesota, USA; UTC/GMT -6
5. How many hours a day can you GM?
at least 3-4 on weekdays, prolly 5-7 on weekends
6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
The Fun Realm
7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
Xplicit about a month, Integral for 4 months, Olympc for 2 months, WowBeez for 1 month
8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
1: To be helpful to your gaming community.
2: To use your powers in a responsible way to promote your server's wellness.
3: To be knowledgeable about the game, so you can answer any question about it.
9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
Yes, and yes i am willing to use it
10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
.appear so you can go to a distressed player, or to find a hacker that is trying to ruin the server.
11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
I was a GM on Xplicit, and I thought it was pretty fun, and I want to try this server out too.
12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
I would .summon them to their class master, and if there is a bugged spell, I would ask an Admin before giving it to them.
13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
If it was like a donor item, I would refer them to an Admin since its out of my hands... If it's a quest item, and the quest is bugged, I would tell a Dev, and ask an Admin if i could give the item to the person.
14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
I would ask the Admin that is on, or a more senior GM.
15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
I would chuckle to myself, and then tell that druid that you can't learn Sunder armor.
If you feel there is anything about you that we should know about or have any other skills you feel would have an impact on our decision of whether or not to hire you, please feel free to list that information here.
I have GM'ed on Xplicit before, so im pretty sure most of the other leaders of the server will know me, like Newrage or Shaggy.

Peperz267

Back to top Go down

Spank's GM App Empty Re: Spank's GM App

Post  Admin Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 pm

This post has been locked. Only admins and higher can reply. Please be patient as we make our decisions. Thank you.

Admin
Admin

https://thcwow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum