THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yosvany gm's application

2 posters

Go down

Yosvany gm's application Empty Yosvany gm's application

Post  yosvany0194 Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 pm

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
yosvany

2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
15 male

3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
i started playing wow 5 years ago
and started playing THCWoW 2/2/10 (today lol)

4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
usa gmt -5:00

5. How many hours a day can you GM?
8hour+

6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
Instant 80 but can switch if you want

7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
i have been gm in 3 servers i quit for the reason that i had to move to usa and i didnt have a computer for like 1 year
i also had my own server but just to play with my friend
8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
---Follow rulers
---Know what your Doing
---Be respect
---Try your best

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
i got vent without micro (sorry..)
but im always on and if you guys want to contact me i got msn which im always on.. :p (also vent ofc)

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
welllll ...
.commands (its really helpful because it teach you and tells you all of your commands)

11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
Well i want t be a gm in your server because i like to help grow a community
i want to have a good time playing by helping alot!
also because i like this server (why? because i see that this server different from others like the way that the website is created is different and so the server i guess )

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
i will ask the headmaster if im allow to do that
so i will tell him to please be patient ,we are trying to fix them.

13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
i will tell him that im sorry but we can't restore lost items without any proves its almost impossible for us to do that.

14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
Look for help.

15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
i will say sorry i cant do that (will be unfair for others and im not allow to do that.

yosvany0194

Back to top Go down

Yosvany gm's application Empty Re: Yosvany gm's application

Post  Admin Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 pm

This post has been locked. Only admins and higher can reply. Please be patient as we make our decisions. Thank you.

Admin
Admin

https://thcwow.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum