THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky's app :)

2 posters

Go down

Sky's app :) Empty Sky's app :)

Post  Andretheman Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 pm

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
My main character is Sky!

2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
I am 18 years old, and i am male.

3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
I've been playing wow for about 5 years now, and i've always been whit Roy's servers.

4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
I am located in Norway! (GMT+01:00).

5. How many hours a day can you GM?
I can be on like 5-10 hours. Depends on what there is to do Smile

6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
The one I get assigned to, and if i have to choose for myself, I'd pick the HR realm Smile

7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
Yes, I've been a GM on Naxp's high rate, and that was for 3-4 months. I was a GM on Xplicit wow Smile

8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
Help players whit their problems.
Always be nice and caring to other players/staff.
Comply the rules, and make sure everyone else does too.

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
Yes i got vent, and yes, i got a mic and speakers Smile

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
".ticket 1"

11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
Because i belive i can help other players to maximize their game experience, and i genuinely like to help people.
And i belive i can spread some laughter here and there too, and thats important Smile

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
First I would have asked "why?", and if the player does have a reasonable reason, I'd ask someone in the staff for advice, and if not, I would have told the player to make a new ticket and tell him to wait for an admin to get ingame. Smile

13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
I would have asked for a screenshot or proof of that the player had this item. And if he had, I would first have removed a copie of it incase that he still had it, and I would have added a new one..

14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
Depends on the problem, I've never occurred a problem that i could fix. But if there were, I'd pass it to an admin, or HGM.

15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
I would tell him to roll an warrior if he wants sunder armor Smile

If you feel there is anything about you that we should know about or have any other skills you feel would have an impact on our decision of whether or not to hire you, please feel free to list that information here.

Well, i am a pretty nice guy, that loves to talk and just chill and have fun. But i can also be strict if it's required.
Thanks for reading Smile

Last edited by Andretheman on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Andretheman

Back to top Go down

Sky's app :) Empty Re: Sky's app :)

Post  rexford Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 pm

come see me on msn tomorrow bro nice app. cheers

rexford

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum