THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saga ga GM ap

2 posters

Go down

Saga ga GM ap Empty Saga ga GM ap

Post  saga Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:03 am

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
My ingame character is not ready but maybe is going to be saga or noobbraker

2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
Im 23 years old and im male

3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
I been playing wow for over 4 years now i join this server since roy told me lol

4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
Im located in Central America Nicaragua thats -3:00 EST

5. How many hours a day can you GM?
I can do around 4 to 6 hours a day

6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
Any

7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
I was GM on Tempest WoW for about 2 days after that I became develepor, after that I went to Xplicit wow like a developer if you are asking im not applying to dev because I dont have that much time to dev any more.

8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
Help players to resolve there issue and make sure no one is abusing from a glitch

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
yes I have like 7 speakers and a mic with my vent

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
not sure for mangos but i remember my .kill .kill all .kill roy lol i know a lot of gm commands for real

11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
To help my main bro roy to take this server to the top

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
First i make sure that those skills are currently working on the server if not i explain that this is not surrently working fine, if this is working fine and his character is bug i make sure this spell is not teach by some talent that he needs to set if this is the case i reset talents and ask him to learn all his spells again woth his class trainer if this dont work is just ask any or the main dogs here for permission to teach the spell.

13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
This depends on what item is but i just make sure is not trying to fuck with me

14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
It depends on every case but im really good to resolve issue

15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
That dosent work for druids dude

If you feel there is anything about you that we should know about or have any other skills you feel would have an impact on our decision of whether or not to hire you, please feel free to list that information here.
Its time to own some noobs lol

saga

Back to top Go down

Saga ga GM ap Empty APPROVED

Post  rexford Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 pm

JUST GET A HOLD OF ME BRO. TREE TREE TREE ....LOL

rexford

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum