THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XhizorX's GM Apply

Go down

XhizorX's GM Apply Empty XhizorX's GM Apply

Post  XhizorX Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 am

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
-Retarded

2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
-I'm 14 years old - Male

3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
-Started to playing wow for 2 and a half year ago - Started playing on this server 6. February '10

4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
-Norway (GMT+01:00).

5. How many hours a day can you GM?
-8h+

6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
-High Rate

7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game
Master servers do not count.)
-I have been GM on 2 servers: 1. Underworld (Don't know how long) - 2. WoWComonline (for 3 months untill it shut down)

8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
-Always follow the rules
-Knowledge
-Having the ability to help players when its needed!

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
Problems with mic for the moment! Will try to get me a mic so fast as possible!

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
- .command or .Ticket 1

11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
-I found this server good and i got some ideas since ive played on many VERY popular servers when patch 2.2.3 was.

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
-Ask Admin if im allowed to do this, then tell the player to be patient.

13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
-Tell the player that we can't restore items without any proof of that you actually had that item, then talk to admin about this.

14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
-Look for Admin / anyone who could possibly help!

15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
- Tell him i can't fix it because: Druids don't got Sunder Armor ability.

If you feel there is anything about you that we should know about or have any other skills you feel would have an impact on our decision of whether or not to hire you, please feel free to list that information here.
- Already got a bit known with Tylo and SkY Very Happy

XhizorX

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum