THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Codys GM Applications:

Go down

Codys GM Applications: Empty Codys GM Applications:

Post  Cody Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 pm

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW? Cody

2. How old are you and what is your gender irl? 16 Male

3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW? 4 years ago, and today.

4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST) England, GMT 0

5. How many hours a day can you GM? 7+

6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on? THCWOW

7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.) Yes the main one i was GM on was Rival-Wow and that was for a few months untill it closed due to short on funds.

8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM? To remain in a calm positive attitude. To be able to deal with more the one thing at once. To not allow your personal life to interfere with your work.

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
Yes.

10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command? Probably either summon or appear command so you can quickly get to or speak with the player assisting help.

11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server? I would like to become GM here to share / expand my experience, and help the server out.

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
I would first ask which spell it was and if it was a spell for there class that was missing i would give them it if it wasnt a Over powered version.

13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do? I would ask them to tell me the item name and ask how it got lost depending on the reason i may replace.

14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution? I would speak with a higher rank such as a admin for assistance.

15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this? I would tell them i am a GM my dutie is to assist players but the devs job is to fix stuff like that, i will pass your issue onto them for you.

If you feel there is anything about you that we should know about or have any other skills you feel would have an impact on our decision of whether or not to hire you, please feel free to list that information here.
I am a hard working dedicated person who is willing to learn new things and be part of a good community.

Cody

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum