THCWoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xoallens gm app

2 posters

Go down

xoallens gm app Empty xoallens gm app

Post  xoallen Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

1. What is the name of your main character here on THCWoW?
Xoallen
2. How old are you and what is your gender irl?
I am 17 and male. ( I have to ask. Why does gender matter?)
3. When did you start playing World Of Warcraft, and when did you come to THCWoW?
I started to play 5 years ago. started THCWoW around 1 week ago been on and off due to ICC.
4. Where in the world are you located and what is your time zone? (Example: Indiana, USA; -5:00 EST)
I live in ohio, USA Est
5. How many hours a day can you GM?
I know i can be on 5+ hours
6. Which realm are you applying to be a staff member on?
Highrate realm.
7. Have you ever been a Game Master on any other private servers? If so, where, when, and for what length of time? (Game Master servers do not count.)
Yes i have in fact i was allmost a gm for one of tylers server last year, I was gm for 3 of server for a whle till they shut down.
8. What are three of the most important responsibilities of a GM?
1. Never chose sides.
2. Never give out items.
3. More gm less playing the game.

9. Do you have vent with fully functioning equipment, and are you willing to use it every time you are GMing?
Yes i do, and I would love to ^^
10. What would you consider the most helpful Game Master command?
dont know about this but if I Would pick my fav it would have to be .rec p XXXXXX
11. Why do you want to be a GM on our server?
I know a lot of people say this but when i say it It's ture. I like the feeling i get when i help people out with there probs.

12. Imagine you are Game Master, and a player asks you to teach them his/ her classes missing skills, what would you do?
Frist i would ask him what spells. Then i would look up the spells and see if they go with that class, Then i would look to see if u learn them from your class spec then i would ask the person what spec he/she is.. And he/she would learn that spell but if they whre not that spec i wouldn't teach it to them. I would also look to see if a quest is needed to be done to get that spell EX: Pally rez spell. But before did all that i would go to th higher ups and ask them " Hey look this person is missing a spell and it's nota quest spell or a spec spell. May i teach it to then?"
13. So you're a Game Master and a player asks you to replace a lost item what do you do?
Frist i would askaround to see if othe players have seen this person with the "ITEM" then I would ask for a screenshot..SS or it didn't happen
14. If a problem happens to arise that is out of your hands what do you feel is the best solution?
I would do my best to try and fix it and while i do this i would go to the higher ups and let them know of this bug/prob/sever issue.
15. A very nice druid asks you in a ticket "please fix my sunder armor" how would you go about this?
First i would look to see if druid can learn this spell which they cant!
xoallen
xoallen

Back to top Go down

xoallens gm app Empty NICE APP

Post  rexford Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Well it is a good looking app let me ponder on it and talk to you in vent thks bigroy

rexford

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum